HeliOffshore Conference & AGM 2020 – Registration Open
At this event, with our industry’s most senior leaders, you will share the opportunity to shape and reaffirm collective safety priorities for 2020 and beyond. Together, we will make plans to enhance safety throughout HeliOffshore member companies and across our industry. We’re confident your contribution will make a tangible difference to industry safety.
The conference theme is Enabling Excellence, Empowering Performance. The conference will be structured to help achieve the following objectives.
- Optimising our collective efforts to achieve excellence where it counts most in saving lives.
- Ensuring actions are in place to empower effective human performance across the system.
To achieve these objectives, we will:
- Consider the whole system to ensure our joint efforts combine to deliver frontline results quickly and effectively. Clarify and align everyday safety goals. Define collective outcomes (what we really need to stay safe) and target our actions accordingly. Identify actions to support all within the system (frontline, designers, safety leaders, investors) to be motivated and equipped to act.
- Secure the necessary resources; consider safety value versus safety cost. Consider the potential for simultaneous breakthroughs in safety and efficiency. Identify and deploy safety enablers and make the value case to ensure our joint priorities have momentum.
- Gather data to check impact and start again. Think of data as a visible conversation between leaders and the frontline to spot assumptions, focus efforts and test performance. Consider how we will know the system works.
The HeliOffshore Conference 2020 in Cascais, near Lisbon, Portugal. The conference is on the weekend of 25-26 April 2020, with social events on 24 and 27 April. Conference registration is now open and invitations have been sent to primary points of contact at HeliOffshore member companies. [If you are a primary point of contact for your company, please check your email spam folder if you have not yet seen the invitation.]
The conference is only open to member companies who have paid their 2020 membership dues. If you would like to learn more about how to become a member of HeliOffshore you will find more details here.
For more details on the structure of the conference, please download our indicative agenda here.
You can learn more about what you expect to see and enjoy in this year’s conference venue by opening our destination guide. It is prepared by local experts and also contains a lot of useful travel information.
HeliOffshore is grateful to Bell, which is once again sponsoring the conference meeting.
If you have any questions about the conference, or you need any further information at this stage, please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Portugal!