This workstream is focused on the foundational activities that enable safe operations, every day, including:
- Effective Safety Leadership and Culture
- Data sharing and lessons learned
- Effective Safety Management Systems
- Competency of operational staff (pilots, maintainers, supervisors etc.), including selection, experience, readiness, training and use of evidence based training
- Use of modern technology with safety and reliability enhancements.
- Launch of online global collaboration tool – HeliOffshore Space – which enables increasing participation in collaboration.
- Established Info Share, through which Operator members share safety information, supported by face to face meetings between Operators and Manufacturers to determine actions to address key safety issues.
- Established regional HeliOffshore groups to bring Members together at regional level.
- Established HFDM group of 10 operators to develop a proof-of-concept for sharing de-identified HFDM data.
Safety Programme: High Potential Actions
These are the high potential actions identified in the HeliOffshore Safety Strategy for this workstream.